Sunday, July 18, 2010

OMG hurdle#1 :)

Ah uh...Can I cross this on the bike now?:( Vasu checking the depth of the river:p
I hope the camera equipments will be safe while crossing(fingers crossed)!

parked the bike here

Though it looks quite calm in this pic but I could here the noise of a huge stream of water gushing through, somewhere nearby:)

Vasu is visiting the place after 15 yrs, he was shocked to see the water level has gone so low. Earlier it used to be 10 feet from the location where am standing at the moment:)
Look whom I met there..Mr Cricket:p He is working hard after loosing the disputed winter food lawsuit against Mr Ant....lolll
Holy Christ!!! It wasn't the only one there! Such structures are created by flowing water. There's more ahead. I hadn't seen such a thing before. I am climbing rocks after a long time, it's scary :
I got a chill through my spine when I look down, what if?!.....Glad Vasu knows swimming:p It is a freaky place, something I could expect in "The Descent".

Aaah:) It was worth it:D


Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments: